made with purpose
Be understated, but never underestimated, with the CRAFTD Belcher Chain.
The Belcher Chain is said to be named after Bare-knuckle Boxer Jem Belcher – Champion of All England from 1800-1805.
Like the man himself, our CRAFTD Belcher is handsome and sharp, with an edge that forces people to pay attention.
Channel your inner Belcher for a look that packs a punch.
|Chain Length||Available in multiple lengths and 4mm thickness (Use Drop Down)|
|Material||18K Gold / Premium 316L Stainless Steel|
|Care||Water, Sweat, Heat Resistant (No Discolouring or Tarnishing)|
Perfect for Layering with Pendants - Tap here to explore.
Use Size Guide for reference of different chain lengths.
Use string to find your ring size:
- Wrap a piece of loose string around your finger. Be sure to allow for the size of your knuckle.
- With a pen, mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Measure string against a ruler in mm and compare to the above chart.
Bracelet sizes are listed as circumference in cm. To measure your wrist use a piece of string to wrap around wrist, cut where it joins and measure against a ruler in cm. Compare to CRAFTD sizing options available.
M/L = 24cm
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER £75/€89
- Standard Delivery (2-5 Days, Royal Mail) - £3.99 or FREE over £75
- Express Delivery (1-2 working days, DPD Next Day) - £6.99
EU - All Duties Paid
- European Tracked Delivery (3-7 Days) - 9.95€
- DHL Express Shipping (1-3 Working Days) - €18
- Free Shipping on orders over €89
- *Shipping Costs / Free Shipping Threshold may change based on exchange rates
The UK has reached a trade agreement with the EU that has taken effect from 01.01.21. This agreement establishes zero tariffs or duties on trade between the UK and the EU. This means that all orders placed and shipped within Europe, will continue as normal and avoid any further charges.
All European orders will be shipped as normal. Our courier may contact you for payment, if this happens please pay it and we will reimburse you immediately.
We know how important it is to get your order to you as quickly and conveniently as possible, and we endeavour to despatch orders within one working day.
However, please note that during special releases, major holidays and sale periods this may take longer.
PLEASE NOTE: During the COVID-19 crisis we are currently shipping as normal and we will endeavour to update all customers if there are any changes to this. However, some parts of the world are experiencing delays in courier times. Please refer to your tracking for further info.
If you have any questions around shipping please email: email@example.com
Opening Hours: Monday-Friday 9am - 5pm.
- Please note that during busy periods shipping times may be affected and you may have to check with your preferred courier as to their deadlines.
- We offer tracked delivery (select it at checkout)
- All orders are shipped directly from our UK warehouse within 24 hours of the order being placed.
- Orders received on weekdays before 13:00 GMT will be shipped out the same day. Orders placed after this time will be sent the next day. Orders placed on the weekend will be shipped out Monday.
- The estimated shipping time begins from the day your order is despatched.
- Please note that we are unable to make any changes or cancellations once the order has been placed. Once the order has arrived, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- For more information on shipping please visit https://uk.craftdlondon.com/pages/shipping